1. Don't upload others' work.
2. Don't take credit for others' work.
3. Don't upload copyrighted or trademarked content.
2. Pornographic, mature in content or gratuitously or overly sexual 
3. Racist, sexist or otherwise offensive
4. Shockingly graphic, grotesque or obscene
5. Inflammatory (e.g. name-calling, preaching, ranting, stirring up controversy, or venting frustrations)
 We realize that nudity can be a gray area. We aim to keep STC PG-13 and Presentation violating this guideline will be removed at STC's discretion. Any update/upload violating guidelines may be removed as per our Terms of Service. STC is the final authority over whether the content is appropriate. If you notice a Show To Clients-member posting an inappropriate content, Report presentation to us at [email protected]!
We have many features that allow users to interact with one another. Don't misuse these features. Any user who is found spamming or misusing Show To Clients, may be liable for account suspension.
Your account may be suspended or removed if you engage in activity that violates these guidelines.
If your work is inspired by another work, make sure to give credit. Know that the work that's inspired by others may be interpreted as stolen. If you're the original creator of the work that has been posted on Show To Clients without your consent, you can submit a DMCA takedown request. More on DMCA takedowns: Please link back to Show To Clients when posting Show To Clients content elsewhere.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in your messaging privileges being suspended or revoked.